The rhinoceros keeps going and does not easily get digressed from its target. This module examines the benefits of this approach, as regarding resilience and focus, whilst highlighting the ways that this strategy can have an adverse impact on implementing change.
Core module aims
1. To examine ways of introducing and implementing changes to performance.
2. To explore the leadership issues involved in the introduction of effective change.
On completion of this module candidates will:
1. Understand the difference between monitoring and evaluation.
2. Be able to demonstrate the importance of Rhinoceros resilience in effectively implementing change.
3. Be able to identify when the strategy of the rhinoceros can be detrimental.